-Laurie and Aubrey will tackle you if you are sitting on the edge of the bed. They tell you that they love you after you are down.
-Aubrey will argue with me on who loves whom the most.
-Laurie loves to read, and tells me about the stories with great enthusiasm. She told me today that she disappears into a 'bubble' where she pictures the stories in her head.
-Both girls love to sing and dance, and it makes me laugh to hear the songs that come out of their mouths. I can tell what their dad has been playing on his iPod in the car!
-Aubrey hugs with 'authority'.
-Laurie tries to comfort anyone who is sad. She has started giving back rubs to help people feel better.
-Both girls love to cuddle. If there is a lap, one of them will find it.
-They question everything, and sometimes...when I don't know the answer and ask their opinion-I am surprised by the thoughtfulness of their answers.
I am amazed often by them, and truly grateful for such loving, sweet, and bright girls. I am blessed to have them, and I hope they will always know how much their mommy loves them.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment