Saturday, January 10, 2009

The trouble with school...

I blame kindergarten! Truthfully, I really do. Our full size bed was enough-granted when the kids would crawl in the bed with us they would get on either side. Laurie with Jason and Aubrey with me-depending on who got up the earliest. Now, today...this very morning, Aubrey decided she had to be in the middle. Why you might ask? Not because she wanted to cuddle with both Daddy and Mommy....NOOOOOO-her excuse: "It has to be an ABA pattern. You know Big, little, big. And if Laurie was here, then it would be ABAB-little, big, little, big. Cause Laurie couldn't be in the middle, because she might squish me." Unfortunately, as a math person, I see her logic, and let her get her way. Now, we are both up. Jason is never phased by the events and keeps on sleeping. Sigh...I'm thinking it would still be the same if we had a bigger bed. BUT, I'm going to blame the school system for giving them the pattern excuse!

No comments: