OK-I know...I haven't updated about Christmas yet, but I just wanted to tell a little story about Laurie. I promise to update you all on the holidays as soon as I get a chance! =-)
Aubrey was REALLY grumpy last night. She kept crying and saying she was having a bad day. Jason and I kept holding her and loving on her. I think she was really tired from everything. On the other hand, Laurie read yesterday for 100 minutes. She was reading the book "Frindle" and she LOVED it! Needless to say, we put the girls to bed EARLY. I think they were both tucked in a little after 7:00. We wanted to make sure we could get them up for school the next day.
Laurie comes in our room and asks if we set the alarm-at 3:45 AM!!! I think she was worried she would be late for school. When I woke her up a little after 6, she told me that last night flew by like a blink. I guess she was ready to go to school!
Both girls were ready WAY before the normal time-I wish I had that sense of enthusiasm to go to work. They were ready to go back to school, and I was ready for them to go back, too. I hope everyone has a great first day back to school!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment