Sunday, October 26, 2008

Transportation Parade - 10/24


Every year the girls' school has a transportation parade with the kindergarteners designing some transportation for them to be in a parade for the whole school. (Basically, whatever the parents make for them. =-) Aubrey wanted to be a 'red rocket'. Where did she get that bright idea from you ask? Well, at church her class is the 'red rockets' and that's what she wanted. So, I got boxes from my mom and Aunt Carolyn to make the rocket and bought the red paint and brushes. Jason and his dad designed it and put it together. Thank goodness, I don't think I would have done a great job. I think she had a good time. Here's the pictures Jason took from the parade: (Some of the parents went all out!)

She got a little upset that some of the blasters fell off:
But Laurie seemed to have a good time!



No comments: