I got the nicest note in Aubrey's backpack saying "Aubrey was a good worker during workboard stations today!" yesterday. I was very excited and gave Aubrey a high five. Considering, she got in trouble earlier for trying to climb trees on the playground and had to be the 'Principal's helper'. Guess that means she walked around with the principal to 'help' them instead of playing on the playground. She came home from school that day and said "Mom, I got to be the Principal's helper today!" Hmmm...it sounded suspicious and I probed further and then found out that she got into trouble. Oh well, I will take the good and the bad-as long as she grows out of it!
Laurie went last weekend with her Girl Scout troop to two different events. They went Friday to A&M's observatory and looked at the stars. They earned their Star Searcher patch. I think she liked it. Saturday they went to Camp TexLake and spent the night in cabins. They had a fashion show and watched a movie outdoors. The troop leader said that the girls need to practice sweeping and mopping at home. =-) Hmmm, I can handle making Laurie do that! She is really having a great year this year in Girl Scouts. Oh, by the way, anyone want to buy some Fall Product? Sale ends today! (I'm only kidding, but remember who to get the cookies from!)
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment