Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bad Mom and Best Birthday present!

Saturday was my birthday. It's nice to be 29...LOL!
Anyways, I was a bad mommy. I forgot until 10:45 that the girls were supposed to be at their gymnastic lessons at 10:30. OOPS! Of course, it was Laurie's class that we were late to and she was very upset. The alligator tears were there, but she saw how upset I was for messing up. So I think I was forgiven, but I still felt bad most of the morning. Jason said Laurie did get to play on the tree house playscape while Aubrey was in class and had a good time. Hopefully, next weekend I'll remember on time. So much for writing it on the calendar...helps to look at the calendar!
They wanted to buy/make me something for my birthday. So, they cleaned out from under their beds and got rid of the rabid dust bunnies. I swear Laurie had them trained to attack anyone but her. The last time I went under there looking for shoes...my hand almost got taken off! Can I tell you that it was the best birthday present EVER!! Their floors in their rooms are so clean-I just can't look in the closets. That's where they shoved everything. Their daddy helped...can you tell? But, I'm just so excited about my present! Some of the best presents are just not the expensive kind.

No comments: