Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lunch at Jason's parents


Can I just say how glad I am that Jim (Jason's dad) had a birthday? We had our pig-out on August 31st. We had pulled pork, ribs, speedies, corn casserole, coleslaw, green beans, potato casserole...oh my, for dinner and then we had blueberry pie and chocolate cake for dessert. Hmmmm, life is always good when Jim cooks.

Before we ate, Jan and I took the girls to San Gabriel park to feed the ducks. It took a little convincing that they would have a good time with mom at the park, but they did. Apparently, I need to get a loaf of bread for each child-those ducks were HUNGRY! There was one with a 'pom-pom on his head. The girls thought that was funny!

The girls and I also spent a little time in the hammock. It was good cuddling time!

No comments: